Now open for exhibitor applications.
Set on September 30, 2017, WarnerTV PopExpo 2017 is an unconventional geek & pop culture convention that is designed for retail locations and is open to the public. It is a celebration that brings together enthusiasts from all different areas of geeky pop culture.
Utilizing an “un-convention” format, Geekgikan is designed to be held in retail districts, such as in a mall. Sub-events move from area to area, activating the spaces that they occupies along the way. It is intended to be free, but promotional “fast-track” tickets or passports will be given away.
Want to be an Exhibitor?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Independent artist, makers, and creators. We’re specifically looking for artists who make DC-inspired fan art, so that’s a plus! We’re also accepting technology booths for inventions, virtual reality, drones, 3D Printing and the like.
Here’s what we’re asking for:
• Booth rental fee (Php3500)
This gets you placement in our event! Based on your brand profile, our curators will locate you in one of 2 major areas of the event:
A) DC’s Comic Alley + Expo, which also includes our Cartoon Network Pavilion.
B) The Star Labs Maker Center.
• Deposit (Php1500)
This fully refundable deposit is returned to all participants after 9PM, and ensures that all booths are manned until closing. If you arrive late, leave early, or destroy any property you will be forfeiting your deposit. This is to ensure a successful event for all involved. • At least 1 social media post promoting the event
And here’s what we can offer!
• Each booth is about 2 square meters. See the pavillion floorplan for layout. Booth sales time is from 10am-10pm.
• Each booth includes two chairs, but no table. You can bring your own table/display or can rent a table from us for an additional Php 300.
• 5 Event tickets for you to give away to your social media followers and friends. While the event is free, certain activities (such as archery attack, the concert, free beverages at the after party) require a ticket and registration to access. This ticket is a passport to a whole day of fun!
• High expected foot traffic. We’re placing our expo pavilions in the highest trafficked areas of Bonifacio High Street. September 30th is the first payday weekend of the holiday shopping season, and we are expecting over 100,000 shoppers to be in BHS on that day.
To learn more about the event, download the exhibitor deck and floorplan.Exhibitor Deck Pavillion Floorplan APPLY NOW